Preconception care is a critical component of health care for all women of reproductive age, both before a first pregnancy and between pregnancies. The main goals of preconception care are:
- Promoting good health behaviors
- Screening for potential obstacles to a healthy pregnancy
- Taking steps to reduce risk factors that might affect future pregnancies
Anticipating and healthfully planning for pregnancy and birth can help make the journey to parenting the best it can be. Contact Sage–Femme for a preconception visit.
We encourage you to reach out to our team with any questions you may have.
Many plans reimburse for homebirth services. We are able to assist you in determining if your insurance will cover the services we provide.
- Create Your Birth Experience
- Homebirth Care
- Hospital Birth
- Doula Care
- Primary & Well Woman Care
- Cancer Screening